Monday, August 20, 2012

Confessions of an 18-year-old: Forever 21

So my next obsession I will tell you about is my love for the lovely store Forever 21. I get so excited every time I go to that store. It is such a wonderful place. I definitely wish I didn't have to pay for college right now because I would go shopping there all the time if I could. :(
But now that we are talking about clothes and things...I definitely have an obsession. Clothes, shoes, purses, scarves, jewelry, hair accessories, and anything else you wear...I LOVE IT! I had the hardest time moving from Kansas to Utah and having to pack everything up to fit. Holy cow! Talk about a challenge. I went through my stuff over and over this summer just so I can fit everything in. So I'm crossing my fingers it all fits in my dorm room. Otherwise, I'm doomed. My roommate already told me she's not lending me any of her space in the closet. It's probably for the best.

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment