Sunday, December 16, 2012

Home Sweet Home

My first semester of college is officially over. Wow. Crazy. Still can't believe that I'm in college. Yesterday was a traveling day. All. Day. Long. So exhausting. But now I'm home in Kansas and loving it. Such a great comfort. You don't realize how great it is to have a mom who makes food for you and has a warm, clean bed ready for you. But now that I'm home it feels like my first semester was just a dream. I feel like everything I did was just part of my imagination. It is seriously such a different world compared to home life.
This past week a few friends of mine and I went to the Salt Lake Temple Square to see it all lit up with Christmas lights. Sooooo beautiful. It was such a fun night. I will seriously miss my friends over the break, but they will still be there when I get back so it's okay.

I'm finally getting back into the swing of blogging...let's just hope it stays that way. You will be hearing from me again soon though. I plan on baking and cooking a lot, so I will share my recipes. I will also be doing a lot of fun things with family so I will share pictures from that. Hope your day is fabulous like mine always is. jk...but really.

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment