Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Wow. It's already finals week for my first semester of college. Dang. Time has flown by sooo fast. I wish I had blogged more about the things I did. I have met so many incredible people and have grown so close to the friends I already had and the new ones I have made.

But finals week is going so well actually. It is only Tuesday and I only have 1 final left! Party! I haven't been stressed out almost this entire semester at all. College is just awesome.

At the end of this week I get to fly home to Kansas! I'm so excited to go back home and be with family and enjoy home cooked meals and doing absolutely NOTHING for about 3 weeks. It's gonna be soo nice.

To get into the Christmas spirit though....I thought you might like to enjoy this video from Miranda. She gives proof that Santa is real....? Guess she would know!


Well I plan on posting more frequently now that I remembered I have a blog.

Have a fantabulous day!
thattallgirl:)






No comments:

Post a Comment