Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baking Adventures

As every human being will agree, cookies are oh so delightful. Allie and I decided to come up with a cookie that contains quite a few of our favorite things: pretzels, chocolate, peanut butter, and caramel. We call them Kallie Cookies (pronounced like Allie but with a "K" in front).

So, being the wonderful person that I am, I have decided to share this beautiful creation with you. The recipe for it that is.

Kallie Cookies
1 C. plus 2 Tbs. butter
1/2 C plus 2 Tbs. sugar
1 C packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 Tbs. water
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 C flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 C broken pretzel pieces
1 C semisweet chocolate chips (not mini)
1 C peanut butter chips
Caramel pieces...do however much you want...we did approximately 1/4-1/3 C of chopped up caramels

Preheat oven to 350 degress F. Do not grease cookies sheets.

Cream butter in large mixing bowl until soft. Add sugars and beat until well mixed. Add eggs, water, and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until well incorporated. Add pretzels, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, caramels and mix briefly. Scoop and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake till they're done. duh. (jk...the recipe says like 10-12 minutes...lesbe honest...take them out when they're ready).

Well, Allie and I devoured some when they were done. Results = PERFECTION. You will enjoy them..unless something is wrong with you.

I shall be posting something real about my life sometime soon. I just have a crazy awesome life so I don't have too much time on my hands.

Anyways....

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment