Saturday, December 6, 2014

Have You Seen My Calculator?

You're probably wondering what the heck my title is about. Let me tell you.

So Wednesday of this past week, I was on campus working on a paper. I was minding my own business and totally in the zone. This guy walks up and asks, "Hey, did you happen to see a calculator here when you sat down?" I proceeded to look around and told him, "No, sorry!" I thought he would walk away like a normal person, but he continued to talk to me. We talked for a little while, mainly the "getting to know you" topics. Then he stopped and said, "Can I ask you a question? What would you say if I asked you on a date?" WHAT?! So random. I said yes, of course. Then he got my number. Wow. This guy has guts.

Well, today, I'm going ice skating with him and some friends. That should be interesting. I hate ice skating! HA. I guess we shall see. There has to be a reason he came up and talked to me randomly that day. Asking for a calculator...what kind of pick-up line is that anyway? Silly boys.

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment