Saturday, November 29, 2014

#FirstWorldProblems

I could easily do the cliche "What I'm Thankful For" post this week, but I'm not. The title of this post is a common phrase among the young people of America. We complain about something and realize how ridiculous it is. For example, when I came home from my grandma's house yesterday, I was trying to fit the food she gave me in the fridge. I barely got it all in. What a bummer having too much food! That is a true #firstworldproblem. This morning I went grocery shopping even though I clearly have enough food. The food I do have is mainly dinner stuff, so I HAD to go get items for lunches. Sheesh. I should never complain about hunger ever again.

I will say one thing I'm grateful for: how wonderful my life is. I am surrounded by wonderful people who love me and want the best for me. I never go hungry, unclothed, or homeless. I have the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, and the knowledge that I will be with my family forever! What more could I possibly need?

Happy Holidays y'all.

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment