Saturday, November 22, 2014

Walking on Sunshine

Regardless of the cold and wet weather outside, I am so happy today. It wasn't always this way. The day started off as any normal busy Saturday: grocery shopping, HOMEWORK, and other odds and ends I have to take care of. I was mentally preparing myself to study the rest of the morning and early afternoon for my Stats 121 test I had to take today. I went to the library on campus and studied for a few hours. The time came for me to take my test, and I still didn't fell ready. Unfortunately, I had no choice in the matter. I have an interview on Monday during the only other time I could take this test. So I walked into the testing center, grabbed a snack, got my test, sat down, and took the test.

After finishing, I felt okay about the test. As I descended the stairs to view my score, I braced myself for getting a C on the scantron portion. I got to the TV screen showing test scores and looked for my ID number. As I look at my score, what do I see? The word "fantastic"? Oh my word. I got a 97 percent!!!! Say what?! I quickly left that testing center unable to wipe the smile off my face. Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked about it. As the Imagine Dragons song says, I am indeed "on top of the world"!

thattallgirl:)


No comments:

Post a Comment