Friday, November 7, 2014

Bring on the Holidays!

As I lie here on my bed listening to Christmas music at the beginning of November, I feel I need to confess something: I LOVE Christmas. I mean, people generally have the same feelings towards Christmas, but I am obsessed. Hence, I started listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween. Yep, I'm one of those people. Here's my reasoning for it: Why only listen for only one month to some of the greatest music ever, if you can listen for TWO months. It's really a genius plan in my mind. I just love the holidays.

Classic Charlie Brown Christmas
I guess another huge part of my love for Christmas is that I finally so many excuses to blow off normal life and be with family. I love any excuse to get out of Provo or be with my family. This year I will have no immediate family in Utah to spend Thanksgiving with, and so I will be spending the holiday with some extended family congregating in Spanish Fork. It will be such a good time. I don't know why we love shoving our faces full of food, but we do it year after year and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Well this will not be the first post I do about the holidays, so prepare yourself. heehee

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment