Thursday, November 13, 2014

For the Beauty of the Earth

This week's post is kind of on the random side. It's also about weather, which is usually a topic for awkward small talk. I think this was brought about because we had our first snowfall of the season! Exciting, but also depressing. Exciting because it makes it feel even more like Christmas, but depressing because cold weather in Utah lasts till almost April.

The point of this post is to talk about how I have learned to appreciate the beauty of this earth more and more while living in Utah. During the summer I had the chance to go hiking, camping, kayaking, and other random adventures. While doing these things I was surrounded by the gorgeous mountains, trees, and everything nature! It was breathtaking. Then fall happened with all its vibrant colors and crunchy leaves. Now it's winter and I can't wait to enjoy the snow-covered mountains.

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment