Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Confessions of an almost 20-year-old

Since there's not a ton going on in my life, I don't have a ton to update on. However, I thought I would start up my confessions yet again. Today my confession is on movies. I love corny movies. Cheesy movies. Whatever you wanna call them. I love them.

My little sister and I love watching them together. We tend to find random movies on Netflix, and we start watching it. Then we realize it's kinda lame and horrible acting...but we can't stop watching. We are mesmerized. Don't ask me why...I have no idea why.

Disney channel movies fit this description quite perfectly. I know, I know...I'm embarrassing. I don't blame you if you wanna stop being my friend...it's understandable. But anyways! Sarah and my's latest addition to our corny movie list? It's called Radio Rebel. paha....it's a Disney movie. Check it out if you want something to do. It's a classic. Corny movie lovers unite!

Aside from that, I got a job! It's only temporary of course since my family is moving next month. My good friend CHRISTINA WILEY is the manager at two Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurts in my hometown...so she so kindly gave me my job back that I had about two years ago. So now I'm back to making yogurts and cash register-ing. I also get free yogurt every time I work...so that's a plus. Yum.

Anyways...if you have any ideas of what I should write about, feel free to comment!

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment