Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just My Thoughts

As I said before, moving from Provo and coming back home was a hard thing for me to do. My friends literally became my family. When you are at home you live with your family. At college, your friends are your family. These last few days have been really hard for me. They have helped me realize how great of a "family" I had out in Provo. It's crazy how much you can miss people. Even doing every day, petty things makes me sad. Like eating guacamole and chips, playing card games, or even listening to the Bruno Mars song "When I Was Your Man" just kills me. I literally whine out loud to my mom and sister about how much I miss my friends (in which I am sure they are very annoyed). I don't even need to name names. You guys know who you are.

All I gotta say is, the people I got to know this past year have no idea the impact they made on my life. Some of them I knew the whole year and now are literally the closest people I have besides my legitimate family. Others of which I just recently became close to. Either way, I miss you guys.

On a happier note...I saw Iron Man 3 today! Freaking awesome. It is definitely a must see. You will be on the edge of your seat the whole time...and laughing of course. Gotta love Tony Stark. AND I got my old job at Orange Leaf (a frozen yogurt place) back. So in a few days I will be back to the old job and eating as much frozen yogurt as I wish :)

Well, that's all for today. Hopefully I have more exciting things to tell you next time!

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment