Saturday, September 13, 2014

Always Something to Be Thankful for

Now that I am back into the full swing of school, work, my calling in my ward, and other things I'm involved in, I am so busy. Most days I feel like I'm drowning. It's hard to stay on top of everything, especially when my only time to do homework is at night since I work all day. Working twenty hours a week is a lot harder than you would think. However, I am not blogging to complain or whine about my life. In my room I have a quote that says, "There is always something to be thankful for." So here I am, expressing gratitude for a couple of things in my life.

First off, my family. They are so wonderful! I would be nothing without my family. No matter what I do, they will always be there and will always love me. How great is that?! Not only that, but I consider all of them my best friends. I can easily say that I have a special relationship with every person in my family. Since goodbyes are so hard with my family, I think it's safe to say we love each other.

Next is the Gospel. I am a Mormon and forever will be! Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is WHO I AM. I know who I am, where I'm going, and where I've been. What a comfort that is. I know that through all my trials and hardships, my Savior and my Heavenly Father are always there. They help me go that extra mile. I am nothing without Them.

Obviously I am grateful for countless more things in my life, but I think these are easily the most important to me. I am so glad I have the life I do. Even though I go through hard things and life seems impossible sometimes, I will ALWAYS make it through.

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment