Saturday, September 6, 2014

Return to the Blogging World

Well I never thought I would say this, but I'm officially back into the blogging world. I'm only here because I have to. It's actually one of my assignments for my MCom 320 class at BYU--the BEST university known to man. I love this place. I just finished my first week of school of my third year! I cannot believe it. I'm getting so old. I'm no longer one of the young people on campus. I'm also officially in the Marriott School of Management studying Marketing! How cool is that?! One of my life goals and dreams has come true. All of my hard work thus far has finally paid off. But it also means that now it's all business...no pun intended :)

So get excited everyone! You once again get to hear about the details of my life: the people I love, my passions, random stories, and anything else I feel like writing about. It's good to be back.

thattallgirl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment