Saturday, September 20, 2014

Provo Life

So here in the city of Provo, Utah, we sometimes like to do exciting things. Today was the one of those special days. A BYU football home game took place this afternoon. It was the best! The only issue was that it felt like a million degrees outside. Needless to say, the crowd looked more like Middle Easterners with shirts on their heads than anything else. It definitely made for an exciting game, even if I came out of it with a sunburnt head, face, eyes, and lips. Quite painful actually. The intensity of the actual game made up for it all, though! Filled with penalties, beautiful touchdowns, screaming fans, and the good company of friends, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I've always been more of a basketball fan, but occasionally a football game is exciting enough for the full 4-5 hours. Today was that day. Anyways, I think I'm gonna end this blogpost before you all fall asleep. This was a pretty dull post. Hopefully it will be better next time!

thattallgirl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment