Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Day of Birth

Tomorrow is the day! The day I celebrate my day of birth, womb emancipation, MY day! I'm so excited to turn 21. I feel so old now. Even though I am hundreds of miles away from my family, my friends make up for it. My two best friends, Allie and Emily, always know what to do to make my birthday special. We have a tradition between the three of us that we do a "birthday weekend." Essentially an excuse for us to party for more than just one day :) This year, we went to dinner with all of my roommates and our friend Aimee to JCW's for some iconic burgers, fries, and shakes. You can never go wrong with that. Then we drove up Provo Canyon to a spot for a fire! What a blast. They invited a bunch of my friends, and we had a good time playing around, talking, and roasting Starbursts. A few of us went hot tubbing afterwards to try and rid of the campfire smell from ourselves. That smell never seems to leave...
Today, however, I am doing homework all day so I can relax and enjoy my actual day of birth tomorrow. Tomorrow night even more people are coming over for cake and virgin drinks! I mean, it's my 21st...I gotta do something! Needless to say, I'm excited for tomorrow and excited for what the next year of my life will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment